Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Nothing too heavy today. I'm in a light-hearted mood. My shopping is done, most of the presents are wrapped, and there are just a few more things on my to do list. I feel good about the gift choices I made this year. I love the Ebay commercial that says don't just give a gift, give a gift that says "I get you." I think I accomplished that this year. ; )


Here are some of my favorite photos from a trip we took to a Dickens era holiday festival.



I just thought this was such an interesting picture. They were taking wreaths made from rope to a stall to sell.

This one I call "Playing for the Crowd." The two older boys in the background had been playing all morning. It was finally the little one's turn. He was quite good, by the way.

And here they were tying off the rigging. They started at the very top and climbed their way down. It made my stomach do flip-flops just watching them!

We had a great day and are already looking forward to going back next year. We've also planned some camping trips for this spring. I forgot how much I love the coast!

No comments: