Saturday, December 29, 2007

Adrenaline Crash

I have been running on pure adrenaline the last couple of weeks, trying to make Christmas perfect for everyone, that the last couple of days I can barely move. I've slept late, stayed in my robe all day, and haven't done much more than keeping the kitchen straightened up.

The youngest has a head cold, so that's been a good excuse not to have to go anywhere.

I've been debating about something. I put an application for a job, and ever since then, I've been wondering if it's the right thing to do. I'm not sure if my debating is me trying to let myself down easy in case I don't get it or if I'm really torn about the whole thing. The money would be nice, and the benefits are good. The kids are going back to public school next year, so we'd only have a few more months of worrying about that. I'm just not sure if I want it or not. I do but I don't...does that make sense? It is going to be a huge inconvenience for the family in the beginning, because I'll be gone a lot for training. I may be worrying for nothing, because they're supposedly going to have the position filled by Jan. 15th and I haven't been called for an interview yet.

No comments: