Thursday, December 20, 2007

Look at my dolly

This is going to be a quick post. I still have a lot of little things to get done today before family gets here.

I wanted to post a picture of the doll that I crocheted for my youngest.

I haven't given her a name yet. I thought I'd leave that to her new mommy. ; )

The hubby just called, asking if I've started on my list of to-do's. He said that he saw the cutest sign. A clean house is a sign of a broken computer. Ain't it so, ain't it so! ; )

I think I might start making dolls. I've seen some of the cutest little things, and apparently there is a book available. Too bad my girls are outgrowing toys. I could still make one or two for them to put on their shelves. My youngest and my mother-in-law collect dolls. After Christmas, I may just have to check out that book!

Well, I really need to go get things done! It would be a shame for all that work over the last couple of weeks go to waste just because I can't get motivated today!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: