Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Bucket List

I've seen the previews for a movie called "The Bucket List" (I think) with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. The basic concept is these two old guys have a list of things they want to do before they kick the bucket. It got me to thinking, even though I'm still young what is my bucket list?
So, here goes....in no particular order
  1. Travel outside of the US (anywhere as long as it's not here!)
  2. Travel to Ireland
  3. travel to Australia
  4. see the Great Wall of China
  5. Go to Germany on a genealogy trip
  6. go fossil hunting
  7. go on an archaeological dig
  8. go to the grand canyon
  9. go to Washington DC
  10. go back to Disney World
  11. go to Montana
  12. have a white Christmas in a cabin in the mountains
  13. go scuba diving in the ocean
  14. swim with dolphins, preferably in the wild
  15. see a bear and elk in the wild...not up close mind you! Thru binoculars would be fine.
  16. learn to quilt
  17. learn to fly a plane
  18. see California
  19. see cave writings/ rock art
  20. volunteer at a living history farm

That's all I can think of for now. What's your bucket list?

No comments: