Wednesday, January 2, 2008

True Confessions of a Self-Proclaimed Pack Rat...

...otherwise known as, Oh My Gosh, Where Did All Of These Pens Come From? ; )

Ok, I promised the hubby that now that the holidays are over, I would clean our room up. So, since the kiddos are staying at a friend's house, I decided that I would plunge in and get it done.

I have to say that I am truly embarrassed by the state of this room. I won't go into all of the gory details, but you would not believe the junk that I've pulled out of the little nooks and crannies. Old sale papers, pens, junk mail, toys and nick-nacks that need repaired. I feel my room letting out this huge sigh of relief as I unburden it with the clutter.

He asked me last night what I want for my birthday. I wonder if he'd think I'm weird if I asked for shelves? Strike that..he knows I'm weird. ;) Do I want shelves more or goats....hmmmm.

Ok, I'm diving back in!

No comments: