Friday, February 1, 2008

This and That

Woo Hoo! The high speed internet was installed and we're finally blazing along at lightning speeds. So, if you see something speeding across your screen, it's just me bouncing from site to site. I keep imagining scenes like Yosemite Sam skidding down a dirt road with his britches on fire, yelling "My buns are burning! My buns are burning!" ;0)

The tomato seedlings are doing fine. My walking garden encyclopedia (A.K.A Mom) told me to keep the light down close to the plant to make sturdier seedlings. If you move the light too far away then they can become spindly. My pepper plants haven't sprouted yet, but I'm keeping them moist, so hopefully they'll come up.

I'm hoping that the sun stays out for a few days to dry up our ground. Right now it's too wet to take the tractor out in the pasture to keep bringing up my "horse fertilizer". I need to get the ground ready for my potatoes, but more rain is forcasted.

I've been thinking about starting a home business, but I'm not sure what actually works. I've thought about making things to sell, but I would like to here from other people to see if they're actually selling enough to make it worth my while. So, if you have any ideas, please let me know.

No comments: